1. Online Privacy Practices
Your right to privacy is very important to us. We want to ensure we strike a fair balance between your personal privacy and you obtaining full value from the internet and other products and services we may be able to offer you.
2. Your personal data
Where Goodness Goodies collects and processes your personal data, it is the controller for the purposes of data protection laws including the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and the Data Protection 2018 (“the Act”) and / or any applicable legislation adopted by the United Kingdom post the United Kingdom ceasing to be a Member State of the European Union (“Data Protection Legislation”).
If you need to contact us for any reason regarding this Policy, including the collection and / or use of your personal data, or as otherwise indicated in any section of this Policy, our contact details are: Goodness Goodies, 12 Aylward Road, London, SE23 2JE or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What personal information do we collect about you?
Personal information is information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual, such as a name, address, telephone number or email address.
We may collect and process the following information about you when you use the website or contact us:
Information which is given by you and by PayPal
We collect information you give us when you make a purchase on our site. The information is given to us via PayPal for online orders. The information PayPal give us will enable us to send your order to you. This will include your name, email address, postal address. We do not collect any of your bank details and PayPal do not share this with us.
Information we collect about you
With each of your visits to the website we know of the:
Goods purchased by you from the Website;
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or telephone call.
OUR LEGAL GROUNDS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our legal grounds for processing your personal information are:
the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract that we have with you or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract (i.e. for the subscription service or ordering goods via our supermarket);
your consent, where you have agreed to us using your personal information;
the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; or
the processing is necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests or those of a third party, such as financial interests, operational and administrative interests, ensuring security, maintaining our relationship with you, marketing, optimising and understanding the use of our site, research and statistical analysis.
What do we use your personal information for?
Any of the information we collect from you / about you may be used as follows:
– To administer your account with us and carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (legal basis: performance of our contract with you and legitimate interests).
– To process your orders and provide you with the products or services which you request through our site (legal basis: performance of our contract with you). If you do not wish to provide the personal information requested you may not be able to proceed with the subscription agreement or the order.
– To keep records of purchases, sales or other transactions for the purpose of ensuring that the requisite payments and deliveries are made in respect of those transactions (legal basis: performance of contract with you).
– To understand what advertising and information is relevant to you by analysing your visit history and providing you with information about goods or services or changes to our good and services that may interest you (legal basis: consent).
– To identify visitors to our website (legal basis: consent).
– To administer and improve our website as we want our website to be the best it can be (legal basis: consent).
– To improve customer service (legal basis: consent).
– To personalise your experience (legal basis: consent).
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey, research or other site feature (legal basis: consent);
– To display products to you that might be of interest while you are using the internet (via Google/Facebook). (This will be based on your consent to marketing or your acceptance of cookies on our websites. See our Cookies Policy.)
– To provide you with information about goods and services (legal basis: consent where we contact you be electronic means (SMS; email) and our legitimate interests for non-electronic forms of communication); and
– To send you newsletters (legal basis: consent where we contact you be electronic means (SMS; email) and our legitimate interests for non-electronic forms of communication).
You may have a legal right to ask us to delete or destroy your information. Please contact us on email@example.com
Do we share your personal information?
We may share your personal data with the following parties, for the purposes noted below:
the parties that provide delivery services, such as Royal Mail, and other courier services like My Hermes, UPS, our ecommerce platform provider, which is currently PayPal.
Except as provided above, we will not share personal information with any other third parties without informing you beforehand, unless required by, or in connection with, law and / or regulatory requirements.
We will not sell, trade or lease your personal information to others.
Where do we store your personal data?
The information which we collect about you will usually be stored inside the UK or the European Economic Area (EEA).
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our security is reviewed and enhanced as necessary. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your data is also protected by PayPal.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Access to information
You have the right to request a copy of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Legislation. To do this, simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may also request that you provide further information and identification to enable your request to be processed.
In some areas of our website, we ask you to provide information as we may wish to reply to you after your visit. This could include subscriptions to our online newsletters or provide feedback to us through our contact form. When you do so, we ask you to give us your name, email address and other personal information that will be needed to supply the services to you. In relation to on line newsletters you can ‘unsubscribe’ at any time. We may use your personal data for future e-mail mailings, support, notification of new products, general correspondence regarding the products and correspondence which may relate to you. If you would rather not receive future marketing e-mails from us please inform us by e-mail at email@example.com.
The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your customer relationship with us. We do not disclose or sell your information outside our corporate group except if we sell the whole or part of our business.