If you wish to make the move away from single use plastic, then this pack is an excellent investment providing you with a variety of wraps meeting all your needs. The wraps are reusable and will last for a year or more. You can wrap a medium loaf of bread, cover most large bowls or any leftover food. You’ll then have enough wraps to pack up a few lunches, and even keep the half of lemon, or bunch of herbs fresh in the fridge. If you bake bread, these are great for proving a loaf. The versatility of these wraps is enormous, with the added advantage of replacing single use plastic such as cling film or plastic food bags.
These vegan food wraps are handmade using organic cotton. They are a natural way to protect and keep your food fresh. Use the warmth of your hands to seal around and then simply wash in cool water with some washing up liquid, hang them out to dry, and they’re good to go again for the next sandwich, avocado or to cover the leftovers from dinner. Say goodbye to cling film and plastic food bags for ever.
The large kitchen pack contains:
• 2 x small vegan wraps (approx. 20cm x 20cm)
• 2 x medium vegan wraps (approx. 30cm x 30cm)
• 1 x large vegan wrap (approx. 40cm x 40cm)
The plant-based ingredients include:
Jojoba oil** pine resin, sumac wax*, sunflower wax*, rice bran wax* and hydrogenated castor oil*
*GMO free and manufactured in the UK
– This pack is registered by The Vegan Society
– At the end of their life put in the compost
– Wash the alternative food wraps in cool water with some washing up liquid. Hang these reusable food lids out to dry, and they’re good to go again.
– Perfect vegan food wrapping paper alternative
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.